Laser Vaginal Tightening (Gynaecological Revitalisation Treatment)
The North Sydney Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine Centre has recently purchased the state-of-the-art Mona Lisa Touch laser.
Do you suffer urinary or bladder leakage problems such as:
- Difficulty controlling your bladder?
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (leakage when coughing or exercising)?
- Urgently needing to pee (urge incontinence)?
- Frequent night time urination?
- Light Bladder Leakage?
- Recurring Urinary Tract Infections or Thrush?
Have you lost interest in sex (low libido), for example:
- Loss of libido (sexual desire) after childbirth or menopause?
- Reduced or non-existent sexual satisfaction?
- Do you avoid sex or intimacy due to:
- Pain during sexual intercourse (Dyspareunia)?
- A stretched or loose Vagina after childbirth?
Do you have to use creams or lubes because of:
- Other vaginal problems?
- Vaginal atrophy due to ageing?
- Loss of vaginal elasticity or vaginal shortening?
- Vaginal dryness with burning and itching?
- For HRT (hormone replacement therapy)?
Has this caused you:
- Inconvenience, embarrassment or pain?
- Loss of self confidence or femininity?
- Loss of interest in your Sex life?
- Less intimacy in your Relationships?
- To miss your normal life before menopause or pregnancy?
- To look for an alternative to HRT vaginal creams and lubes?
Revolutionary vaginal revitalisation treatment, the Mona Lisa Touch Vaginal Laser is a revolutionary, non-surgical, “walk in, walk out” 20 minute treatment for vaginal revitalisation, vaginal tightening and loss of elasticity.
The treatment itself is almost painless, low risk and requires no downtime. It is suitable for most women and offers an alternative to suffering in silence or for some women, regular use of HRT creams.
Benefits of Mona Lisa Touch Treatment
Patients have reported:
- Feeling like a “real woman” again
- Feeling much more feminine – just like before menopause
- An improved rejuvenated vagina – tighter and more lubricated
- Better sex, increased libido and more regular intimacy
- Improved relationships and marital harmony
- Reduced urge to urinate when stressed or rushed
- Less need to visit the toilet to pee – especially at night
- Less Urinary infections and thrush
- Less need to use HRT creams
The Mona Lisa Touch laser is very effective for vaginal tightening and vaginal rejuvenation treatment, treating a range of common post-childbirth, pre and post-menopausal gynaecological issues. Sometimes called “women’s troubles” or “female problems,” these can include vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy or laxity, urge or stress incontinence, painful sexual intercourse (Dyspareunia) and recurring urinary tract infections.
Find out for yourself what patients say about Mona Lisa Touch treatments: www.realself.com/monalisa-touch
What are the Mona Lisa Touch benefits?
Patients treated with the Mona Lisa Touch have reported an improvement in sexual relations and better orgasms as a result of improved vaginal tightness and increased vaginal lubrication.
Specific benefits of this treatment can include increased tissue quality and elasticity, increased blood flow to the vagina, tightening of the vaginal canal and the rejuvenation of aged, damaged and irritated tissue. The treatment can help to normalise the pH of the vagina and reduce recurrent infections for many women. The restoration of a ‘normal’ vaginal environment and improved tissue quality also increases lubrication.
In suitable patients, the Mona Lisa can effectively treat stress/urge incontinence, painful sexual intercourse (dyspareunia), vaginal atrophy, recurrent infections and itchiness, burning and/or dryness associated with menopause. It does not replace hormone replacement therapies or surgically installed mechanical supports for all women, but where appropriate offers a new less invasive and highly effective vaginal rejuvenation option.